Saturday, September 18, 2010

Debut!

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be making my company debut with Opera Manhattan on October 9th in their "Great Opera Ensembles" concert! I'm very excited!

I'll be singing Pauline in a duet from Queen of Spades and Third Lady in the opening trio from The Magic Flute. It's taking place at Symphony Space in Manhattan, so this is also my NYC debut. I'm so privileged to be a part of Opera Manhattan's Studio Ensemble Program and I can't wait to see what I'm going to learn and experience!

There is so much opera in my life right now that I could just burst from it. I LOVE IT! :D

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Kim,

Congratulations on your debut, which is made even more exciting by the fact that it is in New York City! I am excited for your experience with Opera Manhattan, and it is immensely inspirational to me to see where your dream of being an opera singer is taking you. I pleasantly anticipate hearing more of this affair as we come closer to its performance, and I proffer you the best of regards for your performance!
-Tyler.