Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week One? CHECK!

So, I successfully survived week one of staging rehearsals. I only got three new bruises and I didn't trip at all! I didn't get choked by an extension cord, beat up by a boy, or pushed down a flight of stairs! This is truly an accomplishment. Sure, I gave a few boys some bruises (accidently; I don't know my own strength), but that's okay. They probably deserved it anyway. (LOL)

We did so well this week that Isabel gave us the weekend off. We've been commanded to REST and not do anything. Sounds like a plan. I have my costume fitting on Sunday -- that should be really fun.

Here's to tech week! I'd better rest up while I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the brief should have more info then it has.