Monday, August 24, 2009

Safe and Sound and Fighting Jet Lag

I'm home! I've never been so happy to see the United States and my house! It was so fantastic to come home. It was a great two weeks -- I learned SO much and it was a really good experience for me. I'm so glad that it all worked out. The repercussions of this trip will be felt for years to come; I'm sure of that!

I still have to finish uploading and organizing photos. I'm sure I'll be mentioning stories and such for some time still. This trip definitely opened my eyes to so many new things. We'll see how it all turns out. :)

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Kim,

Thank you for including us in your vacation. I honestly felt in many cases as if we were walking the streets of Austria's famous cities with you thanks to all of the pictures and images you provided for our enjoyment.

Congratulations for working with Edda Moser. I am sure it will be one of the experiences of which you speak to your grandchildren when they arrive. Of course, they may inquire as to who Edda Moser is keeping a blank look on their faces the whole while, but then you shall have the added joy of enlightening that future generation so that their passion for legendary singing is not lost.

I am also thankful to hear that you returned home safely without any incident. Go back to your formal education a better person for what you have learned, and may God continue to bless you in every way comprehensible.
-Tyler.