Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trouser Roles = Not That Scary After All

I'm completely done blocking for Poppea now! I feel like drinking sparkling grape juice or something.

I was pretty nervous before going to rehearsal today (I don't know why; I haven't been nervous for rehearsal since 10th grade) but by the time it was over, I was elated. I get so giddy after rehearsal; I don't know what it is. I just love it so much. There are few things that I love doing more. I'm just so glad that I figured that out now. :)

There's still loads of rehearsing ahead of us/me, but I'm ready for it! The cast is a great bunch of people and I love the directing team. I look forward to it!

I'm going to see Orfeo tonight at the Met. I'm really excited; I love this opera. It is so gorgeous!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'm so happy you have found your "calling" so to speak. Isn't it just the greatest feeling ever?!? :D

Good luck with the rest of rehearsals, I'm so glad they are going so well so far!! Wish I could be there to see it :(